This Fairway Driver has a pear-shaped head and low face height for a high launch. It has a unique shallow but wide face for an improved hitting area on off-centered hits. It makes playing easier and encourages the young golfer with consistent shots. We recommend this Fairway Driver as one of the first clubs to get beginning players off to a great start.
- WT-10 clubhead model (10% lighter than adult)
- 38.5 in. finished club length
- 19 degree loft
- K-Flex composite shaft is spined and frequency-matched
- Low kick-point
- Appropriately sized grips (replacements available)
- Headcover is not included